Service and Maintenance
Submit a NON-URGENT Maintenance Request
United Properties Ottawa now offers a convenient resident portal at select properties allowing residents to submit NON-URGENT maintenance requests electronically. The resident portal is the optimal system to manage maintenance and to keep residents informed about the status of repairs. We encourage all eligible residents to sign up and utilize this service.
To sign up for the resident portal:
- Select the RESIDENT LOGIN button on our website.
- On the Residents Services page, select “Click here to register” and follow the prompts.
Residents not wanting to use the resident portal may submit NON-URGENT maintenance requests, by following the below steps:
- Send an email request to your site rental office, leave a telephone message with site rental office, or place a note in the site rental office mailbox.
- Provide your name, rental unit number, building address, email address, telephone number including area code and provide permission so our maintenance staff may enter your rental unit in your absence to complete work as requested.
- Provide a brief description of work required in your rental unit and include the date and time of your request.
- Maintenance requests will be recorded, dispatched and tenants notified of
completion of repairs.
COVID-19: Maintenance staff will follow COVID-19 guidance from Ottawa Public Health, as well as Public Health Ontario. All tenants must comply with public health guidelines to ensure the health and safety of maintenance staff.
What is a NON-URGENT Maintenance Request?
Maintenance requests will be considered NON-URGENT unless you experience loss of heat, hydro, water, toilet, fridge or stove failure, or flood damage.
Examples of non-urgent maintenance requests include: a stove element burnt out, the sink draining too slowly, a broken cupboard door, a burnt lightbulb in range hood, a slow-dripping faucet into sink or improper operation of closet doors.
Maintenance Phone Numbers
St. Moritz Apartments